January-February 2019 - Ascensus
View webinar calendar. Search by topic.
Banking Marijuana and Servicing MRBs Webinar - Contact us for the recording
Speakers: Andrew Brisbo, LARA; Mark Haden, Colorado National Bank; Rodney Martin, Warner, Norcross & Judd; Patricia Herndon, Michigan Bankers Association
New Surviving the Life or Death Gap Webinar Series
January 30 - Part I. $99.00
What we cover in this course:
- The importance of “believing that it can happen”
- Changing the way that we think about safety and security
- The uniqueness and elevated danger of today’s threats
- Establish that safety and security is everyone’s individual responsibility and why we can’t expect it to put it on our employers, schools, churches, law enforcement, etc.
- Establish that, as an employee of your organization, taking this responsibility extremely seriously is both expected and relied upon by all fellow employees of the organization
- Establish that one person failing in the area of security puts everyone else in jeopardy
Michigan Bankers Association is proud to announce a partnership with
Blue-U Defense. Blue-U Defense shares in the same passion as MBA to help protect our constituent’s most valuable
asset, their people. View more information.
American Banking Association
ABA eLearning provides training and certificate programs in all
areas of banking. ABA Briefings are an efficient and cost-effective way
to stay on top of current issues facing the banking industry. View courses.
for a list of ABA Briefings (select Member).