The MBA Service Corporation (MBASC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of MBA. The mission of MBASC is to develop, maintain, and provide access to quality products and services that will benefit MBA member banks and improve their competitive position and increase their profitability.
MBASC saves our banks time and money by doing all of the research and due diligence behind its endorsed products and services. A MBASC endorsement means completion of a rigorous selection process.
Our rigorous selection process includes the following:
- A thorough due diligence review; including company history, financial statement analysis, reference checks, and search of business records.
- The existence of value-added benefits available only to MBA members. By utilizing an Endorsed Partner, your cost savings and/or income enhancements represent a direct return on your membership investment.
- The business opportunity for the association. By utilizing an Endorsed Partner, you are helping the association diversify its revenue stream and become less dependent on membership dues. Each Endorsed Partner contributes significant financial support in the form of marketing fees and royalty payments to the association.
The Endorsed Partner designation is exclusively awarded to less than 10% of MBA associate members.
While MBASC screens all products prior to granting an endorsement, MBASC does not guarantee the performance of the vendor or product. Each member institution should give careful consideration to its own needs and should perform its own due diligence prior to entering into any agreement with an endorsed partner.
If you are interested in becoming an Endorsed Partner, click here for the Potential Endorsed Partner Tool Kit.
Endorsed Partners interested in advertising products or services in the mbaBanking magazine should download our media kit.
Click on the company to view their company profile.
- ABA Insurance Agency Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Corporation for American Banking
- Executive Benefits Network (EBN)
- Great Lakes Capital Fund
- Harland Clarke
- Infinex Financial Group
- Lending Solutions, Inc.
- LPS National Flood
- Michigan Bankers Workers Compensation Fund
- Office Depot
- Promontory Interfinancial Network
- Senior Housing Crime Prevention Foundation
- SNL Financial
- VerifyValid, LLC