The MBA offers an Affiliate Membership exclusively for those banks doing business in Michigan but without a physical presence located within the state.
Benefits of Membership:
As an Affiliate Member, your organization will receive:
- Industry representation in the legislature
- Opportunity to serve on the MBA committees
- Industry networking
- Keep current with industry issues
- MBA communications
- mbaBanking Magazine
- MBA Bulletin
- MBA Advocacy/Grassroots News
- Discounted rates on premier education programs and MBA Service Corporation products.
- Employee benefits options.
- Bank specific insurance options
Exhibiting is currently offered at the following annual events:
- BEST Conference - April
- MBA Annual Convention - June
- Midwest Trust and Investment Services Conference - October
- MBA Bank Management and Directors Conference - December
- Be listed in the Registry of Michigan Banking Institutions (the MBA “Blue Book”) that includes our associate member and affiliate member directory. Your organization may also purchase ad space in the “Blue Book” and allow your company’s products and services to be in front of hundreds of bankers by downloading the 2014 Advertising Order Form. When MBA members look for consultants, products, or services, they check the “Blue Book” first.
- Receive notifications of the MBA-sponsored educational programs. Most of these sessions are targeted at specific functions within the bank. Representatives from your organization may attend at the discounted “MBA member” registration fee while having the opportunity to interact with individuals who are most likely to utilize your organization’s products or services.
- Be invited to attend the six regional banker meetings held throughout Michigan during May and June of each year. As an affiliate member, you will look forward to these annual Group Meetings and the renewal of friendships and business contacts. And last, but certainly not least, you will be eligible for membership in the Michigan Traveling Circus.
For more information, contact the MBA at 517-485-3600.
Current Affiliate Members:
Senior Vice President
200 North Adams Street
PO Box 19006
Green Bay, WI 54307
|BMO Harris Bank
David R. Seiler
Managing Director, Correspondent Banking
770 North Water Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202-3509
Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis
|Pacific Coast Bankers' Bank
1676 N. California Blvd., Suite 300
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
|PNC Financial Services
225 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
|TIB- The Independent BankersBank
Senior Vice President, Director of Communications
350 Phelps Drive
Irving, TX 75038
(972) 541-2211 Fax
|United Bankers Bank
Vice President-Correspondent Banking/Lending Officer
8571 W Grand River, Suite 400
Brighton, MI 48116