The MBA offers an Affiliate Membership exclusively for those banks doing business in Michigan but without a physical presence located within the state.
Benefits of Membership:
As an Affiliate Member, your organization will receive:
- Industry representation in the legislature
- Opportunity to serve on the MBA committees
- Industry networking
- Keep current with industry issues
- MBA communications
- mbaBanking Magazine
- MBA Bulletin
- MBA Advocacy/Grassroots News
- Discounted rates on premier education programs and MBA Service Corporation products.
- Employee benefits options.
- Bank specific insurance options
Exhibiting is currently offered at the following annual events:
- BEST Conference - April
- MBA Annual Convention - June
- Midwest Trust and Investment Services Conference - October
- MBA Bank Management and Directors Conference - December
- Be listed in the Registry of Michigan Banking Institutions (the MBA “Blue Book”) that includes our associate member and affiliate member directory. Your organization may also purchase ad space in the “Blue Book.” When MBA members look for consultants, products, or services, they check the “Blue Book” first.
- Receive notifications of the MBA-sponsored educational programs. Most of these sessions are targeted at specific functions within the bank. Representatives from your organization may attend at the discounted “MBA member” registration fee while having the opportunity to interact with individuals who are most likely to utilize your organization’s products or services.
- Be invited to attend the six regional banker meetings held throughout Michigan during May and June of each year. As an affiliate member, you will look forward to these annual Group Meetings and the renewal of friendships and business contacts. And last, but certainly not least, you will be eligible for membership in the Michigan Traveling Circus.
For more information, contact the MBA at 517-485-3600.
Current Affiliate Members:
Senior Vice President
200 North Adams Street
PO Box 19006
Green Bay, WI 54307
|First Tennessee Bank / FTN Financial
Randall J. Ferris
SVP, Correspondent Services
800 Ellis Road # 515
Norton Shores, MI 49441
(866) 649-2337 [toll-free]
(901) 537-7578 [fax]
(616) 550-1428 [cell]
|Great Lakes Bankers Bank
Charlotte W. Martin
President & CEO
1182 Claycraft Rd.
Gahanna, OH 43230-6640
|United Bankers Bank
1650 W. 82nd Street, Suite 1500
Bloomington, MN 55431-1467