|BSA/AML Compliance Management Seminar
|Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 09:00am - 04:00pm |
This is our flagship BSA/AML training event. Theone-day seminar incorporates a review of all of your institution's BSA's technical compliance responsibilities; it is the annual review everyone needs to remember their critical duties. It also reviews the required elements of your AML program from CIP to enhanced due diligence. Program content incorporates recent changes and reviews major proposed changes.
Who Should Attend?
- The program is designed for personnel who have responsibility for maintaining or auditing Bank Secrecy Act compliance efforts.
The presentation is a comprehensive overview of BSA/ AML compliance issues.
- BSA/AML Resources
- Bank Regulatory Agency Role
- Currency Transaction Reporting
- Exemptions from Currency Transaction Reporting
- Record Retention
- Information Sharing 314(a) & 314(b)
- Suspicious Activity Reporting
- NBFI's & MSB's
- Anti-money laundering
- Customer Identification Program
- Customer Due Diligence
- Enhanced Customer Due Diligence
Why Attend? Whatâs in It for Me?
- BSA is one of the few regulations where compliance is so critical it is classified as a safety and soundness issue.
- Regulations require every bank to have an ongoing Bank Secrecy Act training program and examiners routinely ask for evidence of recent training even from experienced BSA personnel.
- SAR filing requirements are one of the most difficult compliance responsibilities your institution has.
Driving directions may be found at:
- Continental Breakfast: 8:30 a.m.
- Seminar: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Dress is business casual
- Continental breakfast and lunch are included
- Parking is free. Please park in the MBA lot on the north side of our building
- We provide all materials (handouts, pen, paper)
Accommodations. Please ask for Michigan Bankers Association corporate rates.
Courtyard by Marriott, Lansing
Ask for Michigan Bankers Association Corporate Rate
2710 Lake Lansing Road
Lansing, Michigan 48912
(517) 482-0500 (please stay on the line and ask for the Lansing sales office)
Hyatt Place Lansing, Eastwood Towne Center
2401 Showtime Drive
Lansing, MI 48912
If prompted, please enter the code 29700 into the Corporate or Group Code Box
Location : MBA Education Center, Lansing