|Personal Banker Skills
|Wednesday, March 01, 2017, 09:00am - 04:00pm |
Click here to register online!
The role of the Personal Banker has been enhanced with the advancement of technology and how it has impacted the banking industry. We used to enjoy a steady stream of customers at our branches. Now, most of us have peak periods when customers crowd our lobbies, but there are very real lulls during the business day that we need to fill with meaningful activity.The level of professionalism and commitment for us as Personal Bankers has never been as high as is required in today's banking environment. We are ready for the challenge, and this lesson highlights the journey of our continued skills development as we serve our customers and grow the bank.
- Your Critical Role
- Vision Review
- Getting the Customer to Talk
- Gathering Information Versus Taking Orders
- Top Five List for Your Branch
- Listening for Opportunities
- Skills Practice
- Draft an Action Plan
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CSRs, New Account Reps., Universal Bankers, and high-potential Tellers would benefit from this seminar.
Driving directions may be found at:
- Continental Breakfast: 8:30 a.m.
- Seminar: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Dress is business casual
- Continental breakfast and lunch are included
- Parking is free. Please park in the MBA lot on the north side of our building
- We provide all materials (handouts, pen, paper)
Accommodations. Please ask for Michigan Bankers Association corporate rates.
Courtyard by Marriott, Lansing
Ask for Michigan Bankers Association Corporate Rate
2710 Lake Lansing Road
Lansing, Michigan 48912
(517) 482-0500 (please stay on the line and ask for the Lansing sales office)
Hyatt Place Lansing, Eastwood Towne Center
2401 Showtime Drive
Lansing, MI 48912
If prompted, please enter the code 29700 into the Corporate or Group Code Box
Location : MBA Education Center, Lansing